Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the finalists in the second annual Informatica Cloudy Awards. The nine categories in the 2012 Informatica Cloudy Awards celebrate organizations and individuals who have utilized Informatica data integration technology to push the bounds of cloud computing innovation and achieve measurable success.
The 2012 Informatica Cloudy Awards categories include:
- Big Data Cloud Integration – Nominees in this category integrated the largest volume of records throughout the year, helping Informatica Cloud process over 30 billion transactions per month.
- Cloud Center of Excellence – Nominees in this category have implemented an Integration Competency Center (ICC) and have developed a cloud integration layer to deliver self-service and IT control for their software-as-a-service (SaaS) application connectivity.
- Complete Customer View – Nominees in this category are achieving a golden customer record with Informatica MDM (master data management), ensuring accurate data across on premise and cloud applications and for all teams, ultimately improving the customer experience.
- Embedded Cloud Integration – Nominees in this category represent exemplary ISV and OEM partners.
- Highest All-Time Success Rate – Nominees in this category run hundreds of cloud integration jobs integrating tens to hundreds of millions of rows of data daily.
- Most Connected – Nominees in this category established the most endpoint connections with Informatica Cloud.
- Most Unique Cloud Integrations – Nominees in this category pushed the bounds of cloud integration with creative approaches and customized implementation that delivered business value.
- Rising Cloud – Nominees in this category increased functionality, users and use cases and grew the company’s cloud architecture in a scalable way.
Finalists in the 2012 Informatica Cloudy Awards program include:
- Canon Australia, D&B, Gorkana, H-E Parts International, InsideTrack, Interstate Batteries, Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation,
News International, OppenheimerFunds, PSA Insurance & Financial Services,
Verizon, Vodafone and Xactly
The Informatica Cloudy Awards will also recognize a Most Valuable Player (MVP). This award goes to the Informatica Cloud customer who helped evangelize the benefits of cloud integration the most during the year. Finalists in this category include:
- Ann Marie Woelfel, Uponor; Javier Gonzalez, Prestige Cruise Holdings; and, Lien Q. Chen, RAE Systems
Honoring those organizations that have achieved exemplary cloud data integration results and performance, Informatica will announce the 2012 Cloudy Award winners at the Informatica Cloud Connect Conference on Monday, September 17th, at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time at Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco. Winners will also be announced online at: www.InformaticaCloud.com/cloudyawards.
Tweet this: Cloudy Award finalists announced; Winners honored at @InformaticaCorp #Cloud Connect Conference http://bit.ly/OqLzCh @infacloud
“This year’s Informatica Cloudy Awards finalists showcase organizations and individuals that have pushed the bounds of innovation and achieved measurable success through their innovative use of cloud data integration technology,” said Darren Cunningham, vice president of product marketing, Informatica Cloud. “These finalists serve as remarkable examples of companies who are using cloud data integration to maximize their return on data and increase performance. We congratulate their accomplishments and are honored to have played a part in their successes.”