REDWOOD CITY, Calif., September 19, 2012 -
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that Prestige Cruise Holdings, Inc., parent company of Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises, is using Informatica Cloud to improve customer acquisition and loyalty by delivering timely, trusted views of data about its customers and prospects.
- More than 170 employees now have an authoritative, trusted view of customer data in order to:
- Power inbound and outbound call campaigns with agents.
- Manage bookings for both Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
- Informatica Cloud is enabling Prestige Cruise Holdings to improve the value of its customer data by:
- Increasing the timeliness and relevance of data used to identify and attract new passengers and sell value-added services.
- Enabling better targeted lists for improved customer acquisition and retention.
- Delivering data-driven insights to power a more personalized experience across multiple communication channels.
- Improving sales effectiveness through access to complete and up-to-date account information.
- Informatica Cloud is also helping to substantially lower Prestige Cruise Holding’s operating costs by:
- Reducing the time spent on data collection and management.
- Delivering powerful, comprehensive data integration as a cloud-based service, which requires minimal or no IT resources and no hand coding. For example, Informatica Cloud’s Bulk API support allows Prestige Cruise Holdings to refresh its 160,000 customer records in one-fourth of the time it previously took.
- Creating the baseline integration (data warehouse to Salesforce CRM) by one person in less than 12 hours.
- The entire cloud integration solution was in full production within one month and is administered by a single headcount.
- Informatica Cloud integrates data across Prestige Cruise Holdings’ SQL data warehouse and its Salesforce CRM implementation, synchronizing up to 280,000 data records every day as it automatically:
- Integrates data from each cruise brand’s reservation system into the data warehouse and then synchronizes it with CRM data.
- Synchronizes business-to-business data with travel agency partners to maintain up-to-date views of partner relationships for the field sales force.
Tweet this: Prestige Cruise Holdings Improves Customer Acquisition & Retention w/ @InformaticaCorp #Cloud http://bit.ly/RpDoXP @infacloud #DF12
- “Informatica Cloud has been hugely transformative for our two cruise brands, enabling us to react almost immediately on business opportunities and provide services that strengthen both customer loyalty and our bottom line,” said Javier Gonzalez, CRM manager, Prestige Cruise Holdings, Inc.
- “As can be seen by Prestige Cruise Holdings’ success, Informatica Cloud packs comprehensive Cloud integration capabilities into an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution,” said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Integration, Informatica. “Consequently, organizations of all sizes can rely on Informatica Cloud to address a wide variety of integration needs and quickly adapt to changing market conditions and information requirements.”
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, nearly 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, PowerCenter and Informatica Cloud are registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.