Eurovia builds the transport infrastructures that enable communities to thrive. Its roads, railways, airports, and shops stretch across 15 countries in Europe and the Americas, providing an essential foundation for local economies and millions of people. Committed to innovation and sustainability, Eurovia works to reduce the environmental impact of its projects as it strives to build smarter, more sustainable infrastructures for tomorrow’s cities.
“With help from Informatica, we make information available so quickly that Eurovia is truly becoming a data-driven company.”
- Create a single source of truth for the entire company and set the stage for game-changing new data initiatives.
- Internet of Things (IoT) technology to achieve intelligent automation in everything from fleet management to manufacturing.
- Think big data and analytics for faster, smarter decision-making.
- Simplify operations by modernizing systems and connecting on-premises and cloud applications
- Support big data and IoT initiatives with a hybrid architecture
- Enable developers to easily integrate new applications with SAP S/4HANA
- Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services creates a single source of truth, connecting more than 20 applications
- Accenture and an Informatica Customer Success Manager provide ongoing data integration expertise
- Speeds time to market for new applications by simplifying development and data integration
- Informatica Cloud Data Integration enables complex integrations at scale, including IoT data from thousands of vehicles in the field
- Provides flexibility to integrate emerging technologies while keeping data secure
- Allows the company to tap into the power of data to drive innovation, bringing the future of infrastructure to life
Products & Services
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
Cloud Data Integration
Cloud Application Integration