With 800,000 customers, RACSA is the leading telecom company in Costa Rica, providing customers with an ever-expanding array of services, including broadband, Internet and data services.
“Informatica real-time data integration is driving efficiencies. The annual saving of $642,000 is exceptional and will help RACSA sustain its leadership in the competitive Costa Rican telecommunications market.”
- Reduce customer service costs.
- Deliver a consistent, rewarding customer experience.
- Optimize operational efficiency.
- Systems required to operate new IVR environment—Sybase billing system, Siebel CRM platform and others—were islands of fragmented, disconnected data.
- Names, addresses and other valuable customer data often didn’t match up.
- Saved $642,000 per year.
- Helped sustain its leadership in competitive, deregulated Costa Rican telecommunications market.
- Enabled company to redeploy 15 call center agents to other tasks.
- Enabled deliver prompt, expert and rewarding service.
- Reduced customer enquiry response time by 50%.
- Eliminated 12% of all outbound calls from the call center.