fields, standardize addresses, verify contact information, or roll up accounts into multiple hierarchies? If you’ve used a manual process to do this, you’ve realized that it’s a never-ending task. And you also know that it’s difficult because the data in Salesforce is constantly changing.
You work hard to get customer records complete and accurate, and as soon as you’ve finished, it’s back to being full of inaccurate, incomplete, and disconnected information. Your Salesforce is at risk of losing its integrity. And that leads to customer experiences that are sub-par, mistrust by those who rely on it, and low or declining adoption rates.
There are many reasons why it’s such a struggle to deliver a 360-degree view of customers and get the return on your Salesforce investment that you expect. Contributing to this distrust of Salesforce as a system of customer record:
- Multiple Salesforce implementations and clouds that aren’t linked or synchronized
- Data quality issues related to information that’s missing, mis-keyed or misspelled
- Variations of company names entered into Salesforce (GE or General Electric or The General Electric Company, for example)
- Out-of-date or mismatched data found in other systems
- Inability to connect or roll up accounts into a single global customer view
These are just five very important reasons why you’re struggling to gain a single customer view within Salesforce. And this blocks your ability to identify opportunities, easily access the reports you need, and deliver high-touch, highly tailored services.
Cloud Customer 360 for Salesforce
Your Salesforce data is the lifeblood of your customer relationships. This is true whether you’re just starting with Salesforce or have a mature implementation. Since its introduction in 2011, Cloud Customer 360 for Salesforce has helped companies of all sizes to:
- Maintain complete, accurate, and consistent customer data
- Ensure the validity and integrity of customer records with integrated data quality, contact data verification, and third-party data enrichment
- Prevent duplicate records throughout the contact and account creation process, and on an ongoing basis
- Consolidate data from multiple systems to provide a single view of your customer
- Coordinate multiple salesforce orgs to gain a global view of your customers
- Gain a detailed view of how accounts and customers are related
- Overcome the limits of a single account hierarchy and manage multidimensional hierarchies to reveal unseen, nested opportunities
- Reduce Salesforce administration headaches
Regain Trust in Your Salesforce Data
If you’re struggling with trusting the data in your Salesforce, or spending too much time managing it, we’d like to recommend How to Regain Trust in Your Salesforce Data, our collection of on-demand webinars developed to help anyone tasked with ensuring that Salesforce delivers a solid return on investment.
If you’d like to learn how to create a consistently reliable single customer view in Salesforce, you’ll want to start with our episode of Mastering and Enriching. Our experts will guide you through how to detect and correct low-quality Salesforce data automatically and:
- Master data from D&B, Marketo, ERP applications, and any other data source
- Enrich records with contact information, credit scores, and more
- Verify, validate, and cleanse customer data
- Remove existing duplicates and prevent point-of-entry duplicates
Many customers find value in managing multiple hierarchical account structures in Salesforce. Our second webinar in the series, Hierarchy Management, explains how to create, view and edit multiple customer hierarchies so you can:
- View sets of accounts by account structure, sales territories, D&B hierarchies and geographies, finance, marketing, and more
- Create multiple perspectives of an account and apply slice-and-dice capabilities to those representations
- Create ad hoc views by hierarchy to reveal sales and marketing opportunities
And if you’re a company with many different Salesforce Orgs that either support distinct and differentiated lines of business needs (or as a result of M&A), you’ll be interested in our final webinar in the series, Multi-Org Management. In this webinar, we are joined by our partner Cloud Perspective as they demonstrate how even a Fortune 100 multinational can sync, share, and consolidate multiple Salesforce Orgs into a single and consistent customer view:
- Understand an account’s value across Salesforce Orgs
- Maintain independence of business units while gaining an enterprise view of accounts
- Combine attributes from multiple Salesforce Orgs into a more complete master record you can then share across Orgs
If Salesforce data is the lifeblood of your customer relationships, you’ll want to learn more about how Informatica Customer 360 for Salesforce, a native solution with proven results, fuels your marketing, service, and sales activities with data you can trust.