This week at Informatica World in Las Vegas, I was pleased to announce this year’s Innovation Award winners. Now in their twenty-third year, the awards honor our customers’ success in driving AI-powered digital transformations led by intelligent data management.
The Informatica Innovation Awards recognize customers implementing projects that are not only strategic and measurable, but that also align with the Informatica values of We DATA: Do Good, Act as One Team, Think Customer First and Aspire for the Future.
Recognizing Successes That Span the Globe
We recognized customers across seven categories:
- Business Acceleration – Recognizing organizations that are making smarter decisions and improving productivity with relevant, accurate and trusted data for analytics and AI
- Winner – VMware, a leading provider of multi-cloud services
- Honorees – Ericsson, a global networking and telecom company; and Valmont, a U.S.-based infrastructure and irrigation equipment provider
- Customer Experience – Recognizing companies who have achieved a 360-degree view of their businesses to deliver personal and targeted customer experiences and drive revenue by connecting data across channels and touchpoints
- Winner – Uber Technologies, a provider of ride-hailing services and associated solutions
- Honorees – Great Clips, a U.S. hair salon chain; and Paycor, a human resources software company
- Process Automation – Recognizing organizations that are responding swiftly to changing business priorities and are reducing costs by unifying disconnected applications and processes, and automating and orchestrating workflows
- Risk & Compliance – Recognizing organizations that have implemented data governance programs to ensure that data becomes a trusted business asset and has security at the core
- Winner – SCB Data X Company Limited, part of Siam Commercial Bank in Thailand
- Honorees – ANEEL, the Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency; and Axis Bank, the third-largest private sector bank in India
- ESG & Sustainability (new this year) – Recognizing customers that are demonstrating the ethical use of data and AI toward fostering sustainability
- Winner – BayWa r.e., a leading global renewable energy company
- Honorees – Stark Group, one of Europe’s largest suppliers of building materials; and Autoridad Del Canal de Panama, the Panama Canal Authority
- Cloud Modernization – Recognizing companies that excel at modernizing their analytics and applications with a cloud-first approach to achieve their desired business outcomes
- Winner – Marathon Oil, a U.S.-based company engaged in hydrocarbon exploration
- Honorees – Willis Towers Watson (WTW) France, a French based insurance provider; and TelevisaUnivision, a Mexican American media company
And Now, the Intelligent Digital Enterprise of the Year
Our Intelligent Digital Enterprise of the Year award recognizes a single company with significant achievements powered by data. Previous winners include Pepsi, Ford, BP, the FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, and Unilever.
And the winner is — Gilead Sciences, a global pharmaceutical firm focusing on advancing innovative medicines.
Innovation Award winners and honorees join an elite club of trailblazing organizations from around the globe. We are honored and humbled to be part of these customer journeys and are proud to celebrate their successes.
Whether you are driving next-gen analytics, delivering perfectly timed customer experiences, or fostering governance and privacy protections, Informatica can help ensure your data is accurate and your possibilities are limitless. Read more about how our customers are breathing new life into their data at informatica.com/customers.