Leaving Las Vegas: Signing Off from Informatica World 2023
Another Informatica World is in the books, and based on early feedback, I can confidently say it was one of our best customer and partner conferences yet. Against the backdrop of The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, we had the privilege of spending four days discovering, debating, deep-diving, and socializing, with customers, partners, colleagues, and industry visionaries from around the globe.
They say, “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,” but if we’re going solely by the media coverage, the social chatter around #InformaticaWorld, and the drumbeat of innovations, integrations, and key partnership announcements, I think it’s safe to say the news has already breached the city limits. We had:
✓5,000+ attendees across in-person and virtual
✓55+ countries represented
✓80+ customer speakers, including Burton, Gilead, Al-Shaya Group, Great Clips, GE Digital, and others
✓150+ live sessions, including keynotes, summits, customer breakouts, industry roundtables, and product deep dives
✓100+ senior executives attended the invite-only Executive Summit
✓7 Customer Innovation Award winners: VMware, Uber Technologies, Dolby, SCB DataX (part of Siam Commercial Bank), BayWa r.e. AG, Marathon Oil, and Gilead (the 2023 Intelligent Digital Enterprise of the Year)
Breakthrough Product Innovations and Enhanced Partnerships
CEO Amit Walia, and CPO Jitesh Ghai had fantastic keynotes announcing multiple product innovations that will bring our customer’s data to life, including:
- New breakthrough IDMC innovations (available 2H 2023):
- CLAIRE GPT, the industry’s first generative AI-powered data management platform that will enable enterprises to optimize data management and drive greater productivity, foster deeper data democratization and self-service, and integrate in-context data experience at the point of consumption.
- Advanced AI co-pilot capabilities that will automate more data management tasks and processes and provide greater observability across data.
- ESG specialization that will enable the end-to-end data lifecycle, including discovery, ingestion, integration of data and applications, quality improvement, single view of ESG data, governance, privacy, and data sharing and democratization
- Updated cloud modernization solutions to help customers accelerate modernizing on-premises PowerCenter assets to IDMC while significantly lowering migration time, costs, and risk.
- Expanded collaboration with Microsoft, Google Cloud, AWS and ZS to provide our customers with deployment options, product integration and flexibility.
- The launch of ISV Innovate, our next-generation ISV partner program that will broaden the capabilities for our customers with new verticals, use cases, and solutions, and give our partners the chance to participate in the most diverse cloud data management ecosystem in the market today.
Here’s what media had to say about the announcements: SiliconANGLE, VentureBeat, Datanami, Computerworld, TechTarget, and Channel Futures.
We were fortunate to be able to host the incredible Amy Purdy. Three-time Paralympic medalist and the most decorated Paralympic snowboarder in U.S. history, shared her inspirational story with us – you’ll want to check this fantastic keynote out.
Finally, it wasn’t all work and no play (we were in Vegas after all), so what better way to close an incredibly productive and insightful four days than with a party at TAO Beach Dayclub. We’re grateful for all the friends, colleagues, and attendees who were able to stop by and have some fun.
It goes without saying the hours and resources Informaticians invested to take this conference from concept to center stage were significant. The leadership team recognizes your efforts and deeply appreciates your hard work and contributions. This includes a special call out to Keegan Hooks and her events team, who orchestrated the entire event flawlessly.
If you couldn’t make this year’s conference or missed keynotes or sessions, or just want to re-watch your favorite session, visit our homepage where you can access and view on-demand.
Be sure to block your calendar for next year’s Data Management conference of the year: Informatica World 2024 – May 20-23 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
May 22, 2023
May 22, 2023
May 18, 2023
May 18, 2023
May 15, 2023
May 15, 2023