Informatica Announces Industry’s First AI-Powered, Cloud-Native Solution for Reference Data Management
Microservices-Based Reference 360 Solution Automates and Simplifies Master Data Initiatives With AI-Powered Insights at Scale
- Enables business users to manage enterprise reference data in an easy-to-use, configurable, business-friendly user interface.
- Provides versioning, collaboration, and complete lifecycle management of reference data.
- Saves time by delivering high-quality reference data to all enterprise applications and business processes.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 20, 2019 – Today at Informatica World® 2019 in Las Vegas, Informatica®, the enterprise cloud data management leader, announced the industry’s first microservices-based 360 solution for reference data management. Informatica MDM Reference 360 provides the trusted, accurate, and complete reference data that enterprises need for their digital transformation initiatives, including customer experience programs, marketing and sales operations, omnichannel retailing, supply chain optimization, and governance and compliance efforts. It leverages the Informatica CLAIRE™ engine to automate reference data management and speed the time to deliver actionable insights that improve business agility.
Informatica Reference 360 is a one-stop shop for enterprise reference data. Built on a microservices-based architecture with a modern user interface, the solution:
- Empowers business users to gain competitive advantage with a robust, flexible, reliable framework that provides a 360-degree version of the truth of reference data across the enterprise. Reference 360 enables business owners to strategically manage reference data sets, hierarchies, and crosswalks through a user-friendly interface for self-service reference data management.
- Simplifies governance and compliance by defining, managing, and securing reference data sets to ensure accurate data is used in compliance and regulatory reporting initiatives. Users can remove reference data inconsistencies in enterprise applications and prevent the operational overhead involved in business transformation efforts that require accurate data.
- Allows versioning and end-to-end governance with user-friendly configurable dashboards that let organizations control the quality and govern the complete lifecycle of reference data sets. Reference 360 helps manage reference data history, catalogs, and versions, and it allows authoring of reference data using configurable workflows. Versioning capability of Reference 360 helps in “what-if” analysis to understand before and after states during business transformation initiatives, mergers, and acquisitions. The solution is designed for enterprise scalability in a cloud environment to meet the most demanding business initiatives and deliver rapid value.
“Today’s enterprises are looking to leverage a consolidated view of business data to power data-driven business decisions. These companies recognize the need for a smart, end-to-end platform that can support all of their data initiatives and unleash the true value of data by centrally defining, managing, governing, and sharing reference data sets,” said Suresh Menon, senior vice president and general manager, master data management, at Informatica. “Informatica is taking an innovative and modern approach with the industry’s first AI-powered reference data management solution built on a microservices architecture. Reference 360 will help organizations meet the enormous — and growing — market demand for master data management strategies.”
Tweet this: News: @Informatica’s AI-powered MDM solution provides #nextgen capabilities for greater insights. https://infa.media/pr190520c
- Accelerate Digital Transformation With Faster Master Data Management, eBook
- Wintrust’s Chief Data Officer on Enterprise Scale MDM, customer video
- 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for MDM Solutions, analyst report
Informatica is the only proven Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the last 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Note: Informatica and CLAIRE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty, or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
Informatica Public Relations