Chubb Insurance Company of Europe is part of The Chubb Corporation, a worldwide insurance organization providing specialized insurance through independent brokers. The company has more than 130 offices worldwide and assets in excess of $35 billion. Its European subsidiary covers 12 countries and has revenues of more than $1 billion.
“The insurance business is extremely dependent upon the quality of management information provided to its people. At all times, we need to understand exactly where we are in the business cycle, and for that we need timely and accurate integration of data.”
- Improve business reporting: investment and underwriting strategy hinges on fast, complete access to trusted insurance information.
- Understanding of past performance critical to knowing where the company is today and to making accurate predictions about future trends.
- Integrate data from multiple dispersed systems
- Deliver a standard, open and flexible platform for all future data integration needs.
- Introduce new web-enabled reporting and analysis tools.
Solutions & Results
- Increased integrity of data across all platforms and applications, enhancing management information accuracy.
- Enhanced productivity through reduction of report production time from hours to minutes.
- Heightened ability to match resources to commercial opportunity through accurate business reporting.
- Improved understanding of customer requirements and ability to supply that information to insurance brokers to enhance the sales operation.