Formed through the merger of five regional, Coop groups, Coop Alleanza 3.0 is Europe’s largest food retail cooperative, with 2,700,000 members and 430 stores across 12 regions of Italy. The group also includes companies such as Alleanza Digital, which supported the e-commerce launch of Coop Alleanza 3.0.
“For us, data is capital. It enables us to be proactive and in responding to market developments and optimize performance. However, getting complete, clean data on which to base business decisions requires an effective information management strategy.”
- Combine customer, product, and sales data from internal and external systems to create a single view
- Provide a unique shopping experience
- Meet IT project requirements through GDPR-compliant integration
- Unify customer, product, and sales data to drive e-commerce and CRM strategies
- Deliver a consistent yet unique customer experience across sales channels
- Help ensure corporate compliance with GDPR requirements
Solutions & Results
- Integrate product data using Informatica MDM – Product 360 to power new e-commerce site
- Drive business agility and efficiency through a unified customer view
- Deploy Informatica MDM to achieve GDPR compliance
Products & Services
Deliver high-quality clean and trusted data with enterprise-class data quality and governance that scales, regardless of size and format of data; platform; or technology.
Master Data Management
Maximize the business value of your enterprise information with a modular end-to-end solution delivering a unified view of all your master data.
MDM – Product 360
MDM - Product 360 enables business users to more efficiently acquire, author, and publish product information. The master data fueled app delivers rich product information that closes the sale no matter which channel your customers use.
Accesses, integrates, and delivers any and all data quickly and cost-effectively, without hard coding