IKON Office Solutions, a Ricoh company, is a leading provider of innovative document management systems and services. IKON integrates copiers, printers and MFP technologies and document management software and systems to deliver tailored high-value solutions, implemented and supported by its team of service professionals.
“Informatica has transformed our production environment — lowering application total cost of ownership, improving performance, mitigating risk, and ensuring regulatory compliance.”
- Reduce the cost of data storage.
- Ensure the company can respond quickly to customer requests.
- Migration to a new Oracle e-Business Suite platform: once copies of the production and test databases were included, the database size was forecast to reach 80 terabytes.
- Platform size would quickly overwhelm the company’s storage infrastructure, impact user response times, and lead to higher infrastructure costs.
Solutions & Results
- Reduced costs by up to $1.5 million over a 2- to 3-year lease term, equivalent to a six-month ROI.
- Cut backup window by 25 percent, from eight hours to six hours.
- Saved 18.8 terabytes of capacity, avoiding future expansion costs.
- Improved application data life cycle management.
Products & Services
Informatica Data Subset
Creates database subsets from large, complex databases to better manage nonproduction systems.