JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research, with an exclusive focus and singular influence on the worldwide effort to end T1D. Its mission is to accelerate life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent, and treat T1D and its complications.
“With Informatica, we’re taking control of our data to become the premier global diabetes therapy accelerator so we can make life-changing breakthroughs possible sooner.”
- Segment supporters to drive personalized relationship management and make strategic, data-driven decisions
- Revolutionize how the Type 1 Diabetics community can engage with supporters and help find a cure faster
- Increase productivity and meet future needs for fundraising, research, and advocacy
Solutions & Results
- Master supporter and location data with Informatica Multidomain MDM and use Informatica MDM – Customer 360 for a single view of supporters
- Use Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services to connect and integrate on-premises systems across multi-cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, Salesforce, web, and mobile
- Cleanse and enrich supporter data with Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Data as a Service to make CRM more effective
- Expands pool of potential recurring donors by 50 percent and helps increase conversion rates by enabling personalized, omnichannel supporter experiences
- Improves productivity up to 40 percent, helping focus more of the nonprofit's resources on fundraising, research, and advocacy
- Boosts engagement with donors, volunteers, and the T1D community, helping to accelerate research and expand impact worldwide
Products & Services
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services is a next generation iPaaS, which is made up of a growing number of data management products. The productivity of the environment is accelerated by a common user experience across all products, the AI/ML-driven intelligence of the CLAIRE™ engine, and a microservices architecture.
Informatica Data Quality
Ensure end-to-end support for growing data quality needs across users and data types with AI-driven automation.