Lenovo Group Ltd. or Lenovo PC International is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China and Morrisville, North Carolina. Founded in 1984 in a guard shack in Beijing, Lenovo grew to become China's leading PC company, and then acquired IBM's Personal Computing Division, the creators of the first personal computer.
“Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services allowed us to meet much quicker timelines and achieve our goals as a marketing team without significant development effort.”
- Quickly synchronize sales leads between Salesforce and Marketo
- Establish a repeatable process for future data integrations
- Integrate with more than 30 marketing data sources and platforms
- Support product innovation and business agility by adopting new cloud-based marketing technologies
- Allow sales and marketing users to set up their own customer-based data integrations without waiting for developers
- Deliver relevant customer data faster to business users with a small marketing data team and limited IT involvement
Solutions & Results
- Integrate customer data from Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo, Microsoft SQL Server, and other sources using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Place advanced data integrations in the hands of business users with intuitive wizards
- Ability to create integrations 4x faster gives marketers timely access to trusted and actionable data
- Use Informatica Cloud Data Integration to synchronize and replicate marketing data at regular intervals
- Flexibility to quickly change applications and business rules helps increase marketing effectiveness
- Increases productivity by enabling business users and teams to build integrations without assistance
Products & Services
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services is a next generation iPaaS, which is made up of a growing number of data management products. The productivity of the environment is accelerated by a common user experience across all products, the AI/ML-driven intelligence of the CLAIRE™ engine, and a microservices architecture.
Cloud Data Integration
Codeless, optimized integration to hundreds of applications and data sources across on-premises and cloud.