Life Time is a health and wellness company currently operating 118 fitness centers in the US and Canada, helping subscribed members achieve health objectives, engage in athletics, and reach fitness goals. Their innovative holistic approach to wellness moves beyond the traditional gym experience to include sports, personal training, weight loss, health and nutrition.
“One of the key strategic goals moving forward is customer intimacy: How do we use the information at our fingertips to help us understand our customers’ behaviors, and partner the right programs and services to them to meet their health and fitness goals?”
- Improve Life Time’s ability to scale data integration needs at peak times
- Develop a 360 degree view of members that correlates subscription information with fitness routines
- Improve customer intimacy
- Upgrade to a more efficient cloud-based system for warehousing and accessing data
- Make data stored in multiple warehouses accessible to business units during peak traffic periods in monthly work cycle
- Move from SQL-on-premise system toward a centralized “data vault” approach
Solutions & Results
- Moved to a centralized, cloud-based data warehouse allowing real-time simultaneous access from stakeholders
- Powered Customer Intimacy initiative by deeply informed 360° data-based customer profiles
- Saved money and reduced operational inefficiencies with Informatica PowerCenter & Cloud
- Improved CRM activities to foster loyalty and advocacy among current customers
Products & Services
A family of cloud data integration solutions specifically designed to help SaaS application and platform customers integrate cloud-based data with the data residing in on-premise databases and systems or between cloud applications.
The industry's only fully integrated, end-to-end, agile data integration platform.