Based in Paris, Natixis is a leading financial institution focused on four cores lines of business: corporate and institutional banking, private equity and wealth management, banking technology services, and receivables management. It has more than 23,000 employees in 68 countries around the world.
“Informatica enables us to achieve automated transformations across data of all types, including both structured data and highly complex SWIFT messages, within a single environment. B2B Data Transformation extends the utility of our existing PowerCenter implementation, while speeding the introduction of new applications at a much lower cost than before.”
- Accelerate and better the control data-driven business processes critical to bank’s efficiency and growth.
- Implement technology to deliver SWIFT messages by transforming data sourced from heterogeneous legacy applications.
- Automate data integration to eliminate transatlantic communication issues.
- Provide greater visibility into data.
- Replace hard-to-maintain legacy applications.
Solutions & Results
- Reduced time and cost of SWIFT messaging development and implementation by 50%.
- Decreased maintenance and troubleshooting four-fold.
- Improved data visibility and integrity.
- Created foundation for enterprise-wide data integration.
Products & Services
Accesses, integrates, and delivers any and all data quickly and cost-effectively, without hand coding.
Informatica B2B Data Transformation
Extracts and utilizes data from any file, document, or message — regardless of format, complexity, or size.