“Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog helps us increase and promote the value of our data assets, which are the foundation of everything we do.”
- Empower data stewards with a user-friendly data catalog
- Model the impact of any changes to the data environment
- Choose a solution that integrates easily with other tools
- Understand data lineage across the bank to create business value and growth opportunities while driving digital transformation
- Promote data governance and improve overall data quality to help increase the value of data assets and maintain that value over time
- Comply with regulatory requirements for financial services, such as BCBS 239 for risk data aggregation and reporting
Solutions & Results
- Inventory and catalog data using Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog for end-to-end data lineage and complete tracking of data movement
- Reduce the duration of root cause analysis processes to empower data stewards to identify and remediate data quality issues faster
- Strengthens BCBS 239 compliance and other regulatory reporting by making it easier to give auditors the transparency they require
- Give employees an easy-to-use interface and simple search to quickly discover data and its lineage for auditors or internal projects
- Creates a better understanding of what data means, where it came from, how it has been transformed, and how it can be used safely and strategically
- Helps increase and promote the value of data assets, allowing Rabobank’ s Data Governance Board to deliver more effective projects and services
Products & Services
Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog
A machine learning-based data catalog that lets you classify and organize data assets across any environment to maximize data value and reuse, and provides a metadata system of record for the enterprise.
Informatica Data Quality
Deliver the right data quality capabilities at the right time and the right scale to the right users.
Informatica Power Center
PowerCenter forms the foundation for all your data integration initiatives, including analytics and data warehousing, application migration, or consolidation and data governance.