In the United States, RBC Wealth Management operates as a division of RBC Capital Markets, a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada. Founded in 1909, RBC Capital Markets is a member of the New York Stock Exchange, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the Securities Investor Protection Corporation, and other major securities exchanges. RBC Wealth Management U.S. has $353 billion in total client assets with approximately 1,800 financial advisors operating in 200 locations in 42 states.
“We wanted to get a broader view of our clients to enable a next-generation digital experience, and Informatica MDM allowed us to do that.”
- Expedite client onboarding and collaboration
- Create trusted information about clients, their households, beneficiaries, and trusts
- Enable a better wealth planning experience for clients
- Enhance the digital experience for clients and financial advisors by obtaining a single view of customers across separate business product platforms
- Govern, centralize, and standardize reference data sets to help improve operational efficiency, reporting, and compliance
- Modernize to improve client communications and outreach by providing consistent, accurate, current, and reliable client information
Solutions & Results
- Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) with embedded Informatica Data Quality improves the integrity and accessibility of client data
- Informatica Reference Data Management Accelerator manages the complete lifecycle of reference data sets
- Increases the overall quality and completeness of client data to improve service experiences
- Informatica Data as a Service (DaaS) verifies and enriches customer email, phone, and address information
- Provides a better financial management experience for clients and financial advisors; reduces client onboarding process from days to minutes
- Improves operational efficiency, reporting, and compliance by establishing consistent enterprise standards for reference data
Products & Services
Informatica Data Quality
Ensure end-to-end support for growing data quality needs across users and data types with AI-driven automation.
Informatica Data as a Service
Data as a Service (DaaS) helps organizations of all sizes verify and enrich their data so they can confidently engage with their customers. With customer experience and engagement a top focus across all industries, ensure that messages and products make it to their intended targets via postal mail, email, or phone.