Nokia Siemens Networks, a leading telecommunications equipment manufacturer with operations in approximately 150 countries.
“The Informatica Marketplace is a really valuable resource, immediately introducing Nokia Siemens Networks to customer-centric data integration solutions not otherwise addressed by commercial software.”
- Lower business and IT costs.
- Increase competitiveness.
- Modernize the business.
- Nokia Siemens Networks has multiple services that run Informatica PowerCenter.
- Trend individual integration jobs to better understand their cyclical peaks and troughs to balance load.
- Requirement to gain complete visibility across systems in order to better manage quality of service and adhere to SLAs.
- Enabled company to process growing data volumes within static IT budgets.
- Increase productivity of the company’s development teams.
- Visualized and reported on activity across the entire Informatica environment.
- Lowered cost of developing and maintaining applications.
- Avoided need to develop monitoring solution in-house at significant cost.