Introduced into parliament in November 2020, the Data Availability and Transparency Bill proposes changes to the way public sector organisations use, manage, and share data.
The Bill is the result of a 2016 inquiry by the Productivity Commission on Data Availability and Use.
This quick guide provides an overview for government departments and agencies covering:
- Key features of the Data Availability and Transparency Act (DATA)
- The importance of managing risk with governance
- Key considerations for public sector CIOs and leadership
- How technology will support data sharing efforts
- Empowering agencies to gain accreditation
Download your copy today.