This Leading Financial Group provides advice and solutions that empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. It offers life insurance, annuities, retirement plan services, and group protection with a focus on supporting, preserving, and enhancing people’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
“With Informatica behind our big data platform, we achieved $45 million in external partner cost savings in just two years.”
– Assistant Vice President Data Analytics Leading Financial Group
- Catalog a huge amount of data from myriad cloud and on-premises source systems.
- Leverage Amazon Redshift integration to provision data for analytics and reporting.
- Deliver the right data, which is reliable, clean, and protected quickly to Tableau to empower analysts to discover and visualize data assets.
- Create a centralized, self-service platform for nextgeneration analytics to reduce costs and improve business agility and decision-making.
- Give users faster access to governed customer and financial data by establishing a formalized data management and governance organization.
- Respond faster to business demands for analytics by efficiently managing and extracting big data in a cloud environment.
- Use Informatica solutions to automate processes, clean and standardize financial data from source systems, prior to ingesting into an AWS data lake.
- Establish formalized processes and definitions for data governance framework using Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog.
- Simplifies cloud data integration, enabling fast time to market for production-ready analytics deployments.
- Extract, transform, and load multiple terabytes of data with Informatica Big Data Management, enabling faster big data ingestion and integration.
- Generated $45 million in external partner cost savings and reduced report generation time by 90 percent with a data enablement platform.
- Enables stakeholders to immediately and directly extract governed financial data, where the previous process took one to two weeks on average.