Informatica Announces Industry’s First Enterprise Streaming Solution for Hybrid Data Management
Offering the Only Single Solution that Provides Real-Time Streaming Data Ingestion and Any Latency Processing in Cloud and On-Premises Environments
- Providing a single, comprehensive, and scalable enterprise-grade streaming data management solution to support all use cases and deployment models
- Delivering real-time streaming ingestion for dynamically changing IoT and machine data powered by AI and machine learning
- Supporting mass data ingestion from a variety of sources including streaming, files and database change data capture
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 30, 2019 – Informatica®, the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced it is offering the first enterprise data streaming and ingestion solution for hybrid deployments, enabling enterprises to make insightful, data-driven business decisions in real-time. The single solution allows users to adapt to emerging and rapidly changing streaming technologies to process massive amounts of data, manage complex deployments, and make decisions at the speed of business.
The explosion of data is increasing yearly, with 20.6 zettabytes in global data center traffic by 2021 and 500 million business data users and growing*. Effective streaming data management now requires:
- Ingesting data at scale from any source, including real-time streams, files, databases and database change data capture, whether on-premises or in the cloud
- Processing data at any latency, both real-time streaming and batch
- Leveraging industry leading streaming and big data processing technologies such as Apache Spark, Spark Structured Streaming, Kafka, and more
- Driving order of magnitude automation and recommendations with AI and machine learning
- Supporting a hybrid, multi-cloud environment
The Informatica® Enterprise Streaming and Ingestion solution supports streaming data ingestion from a broad variety of sources, such as internet of things, machine and sensor data. The solution also includes change data capture for databases as well as connectivity to files, databases, apps and more, both on-premises and in the cloud. It is the industry’s first solution to support Structured Streaming from Apache Spark for multi-latency data processing while leveraging the power of the Informatica CLAIRE™ engine for intelligent structure discovery and dynamically evolving schemas.
In Gartner’s recent report, “Adopt Stream Data Integration to Meet Your Real-Time Data Integration and Analytics Requirements,” published on March 15, 2019 by Ehtisham Zaidi, W. Roy Schulte, and Eric Thoo, it is noted, “By 2023, over 70% of organizations will use more than one data delivery style to support their data integration use cases, resulting in preference for tools than can support the combination of multiple data delivery styles (such as ETL and stream data integration.”**
- “Our customers rely on streaming data management for everything from fraud alert detection, to dynamic pricing and offers, all the way to monitoring patient data in real time. To do this, they require a single, comprehensive solution that ingests and processes data from any source, at any latency, and in any environment,” said Ronen Schwartz, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud, Big Data and Data Integration, Informatica. “The Informatica Enterprise Data Streaming and Ingestion solution provides unparalleled capabilities, now available from one vendor, to support all real-time use cases in a single solution.”
Tweet this: News: @Informatica launches #industryfirst enterprise data streaming and ingestion solution http://infa.media/pr190430a
Informatica is the only proven Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the past 25 years, Informatica has helped thousands of customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Informatica is a trademark or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty, or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
Informatica Public Relations
* Source: Cisco Global Cloud Index, 2016–2021, November 19, 2018
**“Adopt Stream Data Integration to Meet Your Real-Time Data Integration and Analytics Requirements" | Published: 15 March 2019 ID: G00385110 | Analyst(s): Ehtisham Zaidi, W. Roy Schulte, Eric Thoo