Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, this retailer has provided customers with a broad selection of hand tools, power tools, woodworking machinery, and accessories from top manufacturers since 1979.
“Informatica MDM – Product 360 gives us the means to transform our company into a true omnichannel retailer. We can easily write rules to make sure products are represented in the right quantities and categories.”
- Transform omnichannel strategy by onboarding product information quickly from any data source, including ERP system and data warehouse.
- Launch and update new products faster across all sales channels and customer engagement points.
- Publish high-quality, up-to-date product information to improve customer satisfaction, reduce call volume, and minimize product returns.
- Automate the onboarding of product data with an intuitive user interface using Informatica MDM – Product 360.
- Leverage embedded Informatica Data Quality to automate data validation checks and publish high-quality product data.
- Enables 4x faster product launches and updates on average, minimizing the need for manual product data entry.
- Use Informatica MDM – Product 360 to manage and update product content consistently across multiple sales channels and customer touch points.
- Positions the retailer to increase sales by publishing consistent product information across multiple channels, including in-store and online.
- Helps reduce customer call volume and product returns by providing more complete, higher quality descriptions and images of products.