Dynamic and optimized big data integration
Next-generation big data workloads and data types are complex to access, ingest, process, and deploy due to the massive volumes, velocity and semi- or undefined data schemas. Traditional approaches that rely on manual processes don’t have a chance.
Informatica Big Data Integration provides the repeatable, reliable, and maintainable processes necessary to:
- Speed up development with a simple visual interface and easy-to-use templates
- Increase performance and resource utilization by optimizing data processing execution, flexibility, and deployment across a variety of platforms
- Process a wide variety of data sources though hundreds of pre-built connectors and broker-based data ingestion
End-to-end big data governance and quality
Key business initiatives are being fueled by a growing volume and variety of data originating in more sources and proliferating across more systems. Any question of data quality is a serious—if not unsurmountable—obstacle to an organizations’ ability to make smart decisions, reduce costs, generate growth, and promote innovation.
Informatica Big Data Governance and Quality ensures data is relevant, timely, and trustworthy through:
- Collaborative business and IT governance and role-based data stewardship
- Purpose-built data quality rules, end-to-end lineage tracking, and thorough assessments to quickly detect anomalies
- Entity matching and linking to enrich master data such as for customers
Risk-centric big data security
With exponential data growth and proliferation, organizations have poor visibility into the location and use of their sensitive data. Yet privacy laws and regulations require a precise understanding of data risk based on data residency, proliferation, protection, and usage across systems, departments, roles, and geographies.
Informatica Big Data Security discovers and classifies data to drive a comprehensive 360-degree view of the proliferation, usage, provenance, and protection of sensitive data that:
- Provides “single pane of glass” risk analytics and policy-based protection of data at risk.
- De-identifies data so it can be safely used in development and production environments
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and industry regulations