Automates and simplifies business processes.
The Informatica Ultra Messaging Cache Option extends the speed and power of Informatica Ultra Messaging (UM) products with the unlimited flexibility of caching. Caching provides a simple and automated way to access and manage your strategic data later.
Using processing and indexing modules and a command-and-control interface, your IT team can apply extra business logic to your messaging stream prior to caching. This boosts IT efficiency and ROI and provides ready access to archived data for compliance purposes. Key features include:
- Archive/replay to automate development, stress, or perform comprehensive acceptance testing
- Last-value cache to synchronize algorithmic trading applications to the current trading book at startup
- Snapshot sync to establish synchronization points in your messaging stream and easily synchronize your applications to those points
Desktop Services Option
Extends messaging functionality to desktops throughout the enterprise.
This option enables desktop applications to use a client-side API to send and receive topic-based messages to and from the server. The server uses topic interest to route these messages between clients, other Informatica UM Desktop Services servers, and the Informatica UM architecture.
This option boosts IT efficiency, ensures security via application and user authentication, and improves ROI with flexible application development and deployment options. Key features include:
- Flexible, compact APIs for C, Java, and .NET speed implementation
- Flexible application and user authentication of client applications or individual desktop users when they connect to the server
- Late join support for joining a data stream late without burdening the originating source system
- Message conflation support on slow connections
- Configurable “keep alive timers” to let clients and servers overcome undesirable network conditions
- Configurable message queues manage fast senders, message queue size limits, memory limits, and message age limits
- Web monitoring provides control and shows connections and statistics for client connections
Dynamic Routing Option
Provides automatic best path selection and guaranteed messaging over the WAN.
This option puts your organization in a better position to capitalize on real-time information and big data workflows.
It increases the efficiency, reliability, and resilience of applications using expensive, failure-prone WAN links and lets you share real-time data—such as order flows and trade data—between applications that need to cross geographic or network boundaries (e.g., from one LAN to another or across a WAN). It also helps you prepare for big data in motion with high-performance global aggregation and guaranteed delivery for analytics, operational intelligence, and high-performance business processes. Key features include:
- Guaranteed messaging over WAN links for persistent delivery across global data centers
- Intelligent topic routing to automatically pick the shortest network route, even after a link failure
- Automatic hot/hot failover for high availability
SNMP Agent Option
Protects application investments by proactively uncovering network and messaging stack performance issues.
This option reduces downtime risks and protects your applications investment by identifying latencies and performance bottlenecks before they become a problem. Key features include:
- SNMP agent locates messaging and network issues and and identifies potential latency hot spots
- DartWare Intermapper integration for mapping and troubleshooting your network
- Robust connectivity ties messaging applications to your existing SNMP management framework
System Monitoring Option
Provides a complete view of all UM deployments in the enterprise.
This option enables end-to-end monitoring of applications, the UM layer, and interactions among them, allowing you to track actual application messaging behavior. This reduces risk and costs and lets you maintain a high level of performance by providing a global view of all UM deployments at both application and messaging levels. That way, you can manage deployments for planned scalability and growth. Key features include:
- Industry-first system status view of qualitative analysis for rapidly drilling down, identifying, and correlating issues across topics, transports, application instances, and hosts participating in messaging
- Organization of UM deployments into separate entities that can be monitored, including topic resolution domains, hosts, UM processes, and transports