Informatica and Google Cloud Expand Strategic Partnership
Informatica Extends Support for Google Cloud Platform With Cloud-Native Offering, Enhanced Connectivity, and Optimized Execution to Accelerate Cloud Data Warehousing, Marketing Data Lakes, and Machine Learning-Based Analytics Initiatives
- Offering expanded connectivity to all key Google Cloud Platform data stores, including Google BigQuery, Google Cloud Storage, and Marketing Analytics.
- Optimizing execution of Informatica products on Google Cloud and new support for Google Cloud Dataproc.
- Announcing strategic collaboration to bring Informatica’s Enterprise integration platform as a service (iPaaS) to the Google Cloud Platform, including Integration Cloud, MDM Cloud, and Governance Cloud.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 21, 2019 – Informatica® the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced it is enhancing its strategic partnership with Google Cloud with broader and deeper connectivity across the Informatica Intelligent Data Platform™, enabling enterprises to accelerate their data-driven digital transformation initiatives on the Google Cloud Platform.
Informatica’s support for Google Cloud now extends beyond full lifecycle API management and marketing analytics to include enhanced Google BigQuery support for pushdown optimization, which allows customers to process massive workloads, and new support for Dataproc, which enables customers to leverage and simplify native Google big data environments.
In addition, Informatica and Google Cloud will collaborate on joint sales and go-to-market opportunities, leveraging the momentum of their enterprise-scale growth with a 56x increase in year-over-year Informatica iPaaS transactions sent to Google Cloud.
Informatica will make Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services℠ (IICS), the industry-leading enterprise iPaaS, available on Google Cloud Platform for customers to transform, manage, and synchronize integrated, trusted data from any source and environment. Partnered with Google Cloud Platform’s high-performance, scalable cloud infrastructure, IICS will allow enterprises to expedite data migration to Google BigQuery, maximize the value of Google Analytics, and leverage Google Cloud’s on-demand storage and analytics to build a modern data lake and apply cloud-native APIs to integrate data and applications.
Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) will also be available as a managed service within IICS on Google Cloud. It will integrate with Google Marketing Platform to provide enterprises with a 360-degree view of critical business entities, such as customer, product, suppliers, employees and assets. This integration will support their understanding of the customer journey, predicting marketing outcomes, and will provide a single source of truth to drive exceptional customer, product, and supplier experiences across the organization.
- “Equinix provides the world’s largest global interconnection platform, enabling digital businesses to directly connect to their customers, clouds, employees, and partners inside our more than 200 data centers,” said Milind Wagle, chief information officer, Equinix. “One of our strategic goals is to deliver rich, on-demand business insights through big data and advanced analytics capabilities to help scale the organization and deliver a superior experience for our customers. As part of modernizing our technology in support of this goal, we selected Informatica and Google Cloud as strategic platforms in our data and analytics architecture stack. The strategic alignment between the Informatica and Google Cloud platforms, leveraging Equinix ECX Fabric, is helping us fast-track our enterprise digital transformation.”
- “The industry transformation we’re seeing today is around customers deriving more insights from their data to inform business decisions,” said Thomas Kurian, CEO, Google Cloud. “Together, with Informatica, we are helping customers accelerate decision-making with better analytics at all levels — from improving customer service to informing product development to delivering the best sales execution — which ultimately helps them grow.”
- “Informatica is committed to providing our customers with the broadest ecosystem support across the industry, and our new integration with Google Cloud creates an enhanced strategic alignment with a rapidly growing enterprise-ready cloud platform,” said Anil Chakravarthy, CEO, Informatica. “Today, two major industry leaders are coming together to offer data management innovations that power our customers’ digital transformations and expand our strategic partnership with Google Cloud.”
Tweet this: News: @Informatica and @GoogleCloud announce enhanced strategic partnership to accelerate data-driven digital transformation. #CloudDataWarehouse #MarketingDataLake #MachineLearning https://infa.media/pr190521a
Informatica is the only proven Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the last 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Note: Informatica is a trademark or registered trademark of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty, or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
Informatica Public Relations