Informatica Announces General Availability of Superpipe for Snowflake with Up to 3.5x Faster Data Integration and Replication
Announcements also include:
- Public Preview of Informatica’s Enterprise Data Integrator, a Snowflake Native App
- General Availability of Informatica data integration support for Apache Iceberg Tables on Snowflake
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Dec. 5, 2023 – Informatica (NYSE: INFA) launched three new product capabilities to bring greater simplicity, speed, and performance to data integration and replication for customers in the Snowflake ecosystem. These products include:
- Informatica Superpipe for Snowflake delivers up to 3.5x faster ingestion and replication into Snowflake.
- Enables rapid access to critical enterprise data for end users within the Snowflake Data Cloud
- Superpipe leverages breakthrough capabilities of Snowflake’s Snowpipe Streaming and Informatica’s Cloud Data Integration Platform & Engineering capabilities
- Enterprise Data Integrator (EDI) fosters a seamless and frictionless experience for joint customers to leverage the breadth and depth of the IDMC (Intelligent Data Management Cloud) platform directly from Snowflake’s single, integrated platform and Snowflake Marketplace. Customers can bi-directionally integrate data to and from the Snowflake Data Cloud with other key enterprise data applications and databases such as Oracle and SAP.
- Apache Iceberg on Snowflake enables customers to load, prepare, and store their largest analytics datasets into native and external Iceberg tables on Snowflake using no-code data pipelines.
“I am very excited about the announcements Informatica made today of new innovations for the Snowflake Data Cloud,” said Jagan Srinivasan, Head of Data and Analysis for Alcority. “Informatica and Snowflake are key partners for us, we look forward to leveraging innovations such as Informatica SuperPipe and Informatica's Enterprise Data Integrator Snowflake native app for high-speed replication of enterprise data into Snowflake. They are great examples of the deep, high-value integrations we value. Our business relies on the continued technical partnership between Informatica and Snowflake”.
“Snowflake and Informatica continue to see strong collaboration across product development and engineering,” said Saptarshi Mukherjee, Director of Product Management at Snowflake. “The general availability of Informatica’s Superpipe and public preview of its Enterprise Data Integrator today are milestones in our shared innovation to deliver increased performance and seamless access to key data management capabilities to a broader set of Snowflake users.”
The Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) platform is an independent, vendor-neutral, AI-powered, cloud-native data management solution for a multi-cloud, multi-hybrid world. Informatica partners with top-tier cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Google Cloud, Oracle and technology providers to accelerate cloud modernization initiatives for organizations of all sizes.
“Customers want to move their data quickly and seamlessly into Snowflake to power trusted insights, and Informatica enables organizations to do just that by accelerating their time to value from our combined capabilities,” said Pratik Parekh, Senior Vice President, Product Development at Informatica. “We’re introducing fast and seamless replication capabilities and making them more accessible than ever, empowering customers to leverage mission-critical data within the Snowflake ecosystem for better business outcomes.”
Link to announcement: https://www.informatica.com/about-us/news/news-releases/2023/06/20230627-informatica-announces-superpipe-for-snowflake-with-up-to-3-5x-faster-data-integration-and-replication.html
Informatica Public Relations