The Informatica OEM Program enables your company to leverage or embed Informatica’s industry-leading enterprise data integration technology into packaged applications and service offerings that you develop, deliver, distribute, or host. By entering into an OEM agreement with Informatica, you can:
- Reduce the costs and risks of software development and deployment
- Increase your productivity
- Greatly enhance your company’s competitive advantage
“Partnering with Informatica has given us a scalable, automated solution to address customer growth and to reduce complexity. We now have a high-volume data integration architecture to help generate billions of emails each month for our customers, with headroom for continued growth."
— Antonio Casacuberta, CTO, Responsys
Informatica OEM Program Benefits
When you join the Informatica OEM Program, your company receives the following benefits:
- Flexible pricing. Map your licensing costs to your business model and minimize upfront capital costs.
- Flexible deployment. Gain limited rights to access, use, or move Informatica software licenses that have already been purchased by your customer to support your outsourcing deployment efforts.
- New revenue opportunities. Leverage Informatica software to expand your reach with new solutions that had previously been financially impractical.
- Lower development costs. Easily create and reuse mappings and transformations unique to your solution using the Informatica Platform.
- Faster development, deployment, and user adoption. Rapidly and easily build Informatica Platform capabilities with a code-free software development kit.
- Maximized technology investments. Seamlessly integrate the Informatica Platform into your existing IT infrastructure.
- Reduced risk. Dramatically reduce the risk that your solutions may fail to deliver ROI to your customers because of inaccessible or poor quality data.
“Informatica gives Zyme Solutions a competitive advantage by helping us to deliver timely and accurate data to our customers. Using Informatica, Zyme is on-boarding EDI feeds faster than before―freeing up development resources to address other important tasks. Partnering with Informatica reinforces the confidence our customers have that Zyme's best-in-class channel intelligence services platform is powered by state-of-the-art, industry-standard, data integration solutions.”
— Ted Dimbero, Senior Vice President of Operations, Zyme Solutions
Featured OEM Partners
Health Care Solutions:
Financial Services Solutions: