“The Informatica Platform is definitely paying for itself in terms of time savings for my staff. Any time there is a data transformation issue, something that we have to solve, we go to Informatica first.”
—Ron M’Sadoques , Technical Services Manager, Revenue Cycle Team, Hartford Hospital
- Enable departments across the enterprise to rapidly understand payroll expenses.
- Help enhance quality of care and improve a patient’s experience.
- Support regulatory agency reporting requirements to help avoid audits.
- Resolve business needs faster, while lowering IT costs.
- Data spread among many different systems—including accounts payable, human resources, purchasing, payroll, and inventory—in a wide variety of formats.
- Pulling data together for analysis and reporting was complex and costly, usually involving time-intensive hand coding.
- Saved approximately two full-time equivalents through reuse of data integration assets.
- Enabled managers to budget and staff accurately, avoiding additional unplanned costs.
- Published timely and accurate reports to regulatory agencies, helping the hospital avoid audits.
- Enabled higher level of collaboration across the enterprise, enhancing patient satisfaction and overall operational efficiency.