“Informatica’s solutions make it very simple to automate and validate product data from suppliers and get products to market much faster with better quality data. This in turn enhances the customer experience across various channels, including online, catalogs, brochures and in stores.”
- Become the best retailer in the world by moving from an organization focused on selling products to one focused on providing the best customer shopping experience.
- Track in-store and online purchases to better understand customers’ buying behaviors.
- Establish a firm foundation for Elkjop’s digital strategy to increase marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Release new products and services to market faster on both online and offline channels.
- Provide customers complete and correct information during the research and buying process (such as detailed product specifications) to inform purchases in-store and online.
- Make a master repository of product data attributes available to applications including the wholesale SAP and Point of Sales systems, poster printing and all Elkjop websites.
- Prepare product data to migrate from 45-year-old enterprise application software to a modern SAP system.
- Replace time-consuming, manual processes to create product details and make them ready for online sales.
- Run advanced automated processes in SAP which demands high quality data from large amounts of information.
- Simplify onboarding of supplier data in order to maximize product information quality along faster product launches.
- Improved accuracy and completeness of product data on Elkjop.com resulting in reduced customer complaints and fewer returns.
- Reduced time to market by up to 60% by decreasing time to onboard new online product information from several hours to only a few minutes.
- Increased efficiency of product on-boarding and better possibilities to maintain sales channels such as web, mobile and in-store with product information.
- Ensured better, consistent customer experience across store, catalog promotions and online sales channels.
- Reduced the number of duplicate or inaccurate products online by 20% due to inherent bad data quality issues.
- Reduced manual process efforts with automated email marketing campaigns.