Updated on February 25, 2020
March is an exciting time of the year for me. Partly because March is the first month of spring, so it’s easier to get out and run more often (I am a runner). As a data professional, I am also excited about March because a lot happens this month. Not only is Gartner Data & Analytics Summit just around the corner (both in Dallas and in London), our own annual MDM 360 and Data Governance Summit in New York takes place in March.
This is a unique event for data management professionals from around the nation. Since its inception in 2013, the Summit has grown from just under 100 attendees to a global community of more than thousand MDM and Data Governance enthusiasts. Data professionals join us for a daylong event in of sharing best practices and listening to thought leaders and customers.
You are invited to attend this year’s MDM 360 & Data Governance Summit in New York, a special opportunity to learn how great data drives today’s digital transformation.
Not sure whether you should come? Here are the top 3 reasons why you should make plans to attend the MDM 360 & Data Governance Summit this year.
1. Learn how MDM and Data Governance initiatives are helping organizations
This year, we’re featuring many customer stories. You can get insights from other organizations that have achieved benefits from MDM and data governance initiatives.
- Keynote session by Richard Leaton, the Director of Master Data Management at Hertz. Richard will share how Hertz uses Informatica’s Intelligent Data Platform to manage and share customer data across the enterprise.
- MDM session by James Lang, who’s the General Manager for Toyota Financial Services Platform Enablement. James will be covering how Toyota is using data to address disruption in the automotive industry.
- Reference Data Management session presented by Anthony Roscoe, the Director of Enterprise Data Governance, Highmark Health. Tony will be sharing how Highmark manages reference and master data to help the company deliver better health outcomes to its members.
- Data Governance session by Blake Andrews, the Corporate Vice President of Data Governance Capabilities at New York Life. Blake will share insights and best practices from New York Life’s data governance journey.
2. Mingle with Informatica executives and thought leaders
When thought leaders come together, amazing things can happen. True thought leaders make themselves available to share experiences, talk business value of data, and help their peers—anytime, anywhere.
I’m lucky to work with very experienced data management professionals at Informatica, along with our partners and customers. There’s no substitute for knowledge that comes straight from the horse’s mouth. And here’s your chance to rub shoulders with the best of the best in the industry. Our expert speakers include:
- Amit Walia, CEO of Informatica
- Suresh Menon, SVP and GM, Master Data Management at Informatica
- Jitesh Ghai, SVP and GM, Data Management at Informatica
- Manouj Tahiliani, VP of Product Management at Informatica
- Ian Stahl, Senior Director of Product Management at Informatica
- Richard Ganley, SVP of Digital Transformation at Informatica
- Frank Farrall, Principal and AI Ecosystems Leader at Deloitte
- Tim Walsh, Principal at Deloitte
3. Network with other data management professionals
For me, one of the key reasons that I go to any event or conference is because they are a great place for networking with like-minded professionals. MDM 360 and Data Governance Summit offers an excellent opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with MDM practitioners who are at different levels of success. We take this aspect very seriously and make sure there is enough time built into the agenda for meeting fellow attendees.
Informatica has the largest community of master data management practitioners. Many of them come together in one place during the Summit. So, whether you’re taking a coffee break, having lunch, or walking around the show floor during reception, I encourage you to network, learn, and build lasting relationships. Discuss with fellow attendees about building the business case for your master data management initiative, implementation best practices, supplier 360, reference data, data enrichment, data governance, next-generation omni-channel, and other key topics.
Along with all these benefits, you get to learn what’s new in our market-leading master data management and data governance products.
So, what’s next?
With more than 1000 registrants, the MDM 360 & Data Governance Summit gives you a unique opportunity to learn, engage, and network with a vibrant community of data management leaders. Join us in New York this year for this awesome event:
- Register today to reserve your spot and check out the latest agenda and speakers.
- Join the conversation on social networks using hashtag #MDM360 and follow @INFA_MDM on Twitter.
And there you have it—it’s a can’t-miss event! If you need more details, they are here:
The Informatica MDM 360 & Data Governance SummitDate: Thursday, March 19, 2020Time: 8:30am – 4:00 pm ETLocation: Jazz at Lincoln Center10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10023
I look forward to meeting you at the summit!
Questions? Message me on Twitter at @MDMGeek.