Informatica Receives Strong Vendor Rating for Products and Support and Account Management from Gartner®
For the fifth year in a row, Informatica receives an overall Positive rating in the Gartner Vendor Rating
We’re thrilled to report that Gartner, Inc. published its 2022 Gartner® Vendor Rating: Informatica and gave us an overall Positive rating. Informatica also achieved a Strong rating for its Product/Service and Support/Account Management. We believe, this reflects an increased rating from Positive to Strong in Support. Additionally, Informatica received a Positive rating for its Strategy, Technology/Methodology, Pricing Structure and Corporate Viability.
We believe this overall Positive rating from Gartner is indicative of our continued innovation in delivering industry-leading cloud-native data management solutions across the hybrid and multi-cloud data landscape. Further, we believe it also validates the strength of our data management portfolio and reflects our ability to support customers globally with a broad spectrum of data and analytics use cases.
Our Commitment to a Customer-Focused Strategy
Our commitment to investing in data management research and development has enabled us to pioneer our Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC), which is the only comprehensive cloud an organization needs at enterprise scale for data management. IDMC is powered by our AI engine CLAIRE®, which saves time and improves accuracy by learning your data landscape to derive intelligence for automating thousands of manual data management tasks.
We don’t believe companies should have to endure the pain of stitching together point solutions or the inefficiency of hand-coding to enable end-to-end business use cases. That’s an exercise that inevitably results in increased cost, complexity, and time to market.
Instead, we follow our strategy of providing flexible options, reducing the overall total cost of ownership, and improving time-to-value and productivity for our customers. We achieve this by providing an integrated and interoperable platform with unified metadata intelligence, AI-powered automation, and low-code/no-code user experiences in conjunction with best-in-class customer service and support.
Our Innovation and Partnerships Accelerate Cloud Modernization
Industry trends1 reveal that cloud migration projects fail when companies do not embrace true cloud-native approaches and the skills necessary for cloud adoption. That’s why we made some exciting and innovative changes over the past year to help accelerate cloud modernization:
- We deepened our partnerships with cloud platform providers, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Snowflake and Databricks
- We launched multidomain master data management AI-powered SaaS applications, which enable organizations to manage virtually all domains of master data
- We expanded the range of services available for the Informatica Processing Unit, our flexible usage-based pricing model, which enables organizations to use existing services and easily add new services as business requirements evolve
- We launched a new streamlined Data Loader Service, the industry’s first no-cost, zero-code, zero-DevOps cloud data management SaaS offering
- We launched INFACore and ModelServe, low-code data management API libraries, so organizations can leverage existing developer resources to deliver trusted data and operationalize AI and machine learning.
- We delivered industry-specific intelligent data management clouds for Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail, Higher Education, and State & Local Governments.
- We continued to strengthen our alliances with major technology vendors and system integrators, working closely to launch and jointly market industry-specific solutions
As a recognized Leader in four Gartner® Magic QuadrantTM reports for multiple times, we believe this recognition validates the strength of Informatica’s industry- cloud-native data management solutions:
- Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service2
- Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools3
- Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions4
- Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions5
If you’re looking for a strategic partner to help you achieve your data strategy goals, Informatica is the logical choice with the demonstrated track record and innovation to help you succeed. Read the full report to learn more.
2Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Eric Thoo, Keith Guttridge, Bindi Bhullar, Shameen Pillai, Abhishek Singh, September 29, 2021
3Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools, Ehtisham Zaidi, Sharat Menon, Robert Thanaraj, Nina Showell, August 17, 2022
4Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions, Ankush Jain, Melody Chein, November 1, 2022
5Gartner Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management Solutions, Sally Parker, Malcolm Hawker, Simon Walker, 6 December 2021
Gartner Vendor Rating: Informatica, Robert Thanaraj, Ehtisham Zaidi, Mark Beyer, Keith Guttridge, Helen Grimster, Guido De Simoni, Melody Chien, Adam Woodyer, 5 December 2022
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Informatica.
GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Dec 16, 2022
Dec 16, 2022