Intelligent Data Management Cloud Innovations in MDM SaaS, MLOps, and Data Sharing
Intelligent Data Enterprises Capitalize on Digital Convergence
When data, AI, and cloud converge, the result is transformational. It changes the way you conduct business and enables you to deliver outcomes that were not possible before. Today, organizations that are aspiring to become intelligent data enterprises are delivering automation and intelligence with AI, modernizing to the cloud using hybrid and multi-hybrid architectures, and data sharing and analytics for contextual, enriched insights. It is the nexus of bringing all these capabilities together that ensures the foundation and the desired business outcomes of digital transformation. This is the pervasive impact that we deliver with our Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), which leverages the digital convergence to provide next-generation data management at cloud scale. (Figure 1)
Build an Intelligent Data Enterprise with IDMC
IDMC is the industry's only AI-powered data management cloud spanning the full lifecycle of capabilities you need to drive digital transformation. (Figure 2)
It brings together cloud, data, and AI, which enables you to deliver innovative digital experiences for your business and customers. The foundational principles of IDMC are:
- Simplicity: Enabling simplified experiences for any data user.
- Productivity: Improving productivity with AI-powered automation at a scale that was previously not feasible.
- Scale: Achieving the scale you need, ranging from departmental workloads to petabyte-scale, enterprise-wide workloads.
- Trust: Bringing the security, reliability, and resilience you need to operate in the cloud along with third-party validated certifications, assessments, and standards.
- Flexibility: Utilizing a flexible consumption-based pricing model, allowing you to utilize breadth of data management capabilities.
IDMC enables you to deliver on the promises of digital transformation by establishing the trusted data foundation you need to drive your business use cases. We continue to push industry-first innovations to empower you with the competitive advantage you need to grow your business.
New Innovations in Cloud MDM, MLOps, and Data Sharing
Let’s briefly explore the new key capabilities and associated benefits delivered in this launch:
- Build a connected enterprise with multi-domain MDM SaaS: We released cloud-native, AI-powered multi-domain Master Data Management SaaS providing a foundation that incorporates best-of-breed capabilities necessary to manage all domains of master data. This solution enables you to deliver a 360-degree view of connected experiences across critical domains like customers, products, suppliers, and more, unifying your organization with critical business insights. (Figure 3)
- Operationalize ML models (MLOps) with trust: We released new out-of-the-box ML transformations to productionize ML models (MLOps) in your data engineering pipelines. With capabilities like data drifts and schema drifts, you can confidently operationalize ML for business impact with high-quality data, trust, and transparency that you need to succeed. We also released enhanced ELT capabilities for Databricks, enabling you to benefit from 12x better price-performance. (Figure 4)
- Accelerate data sharing to deliver a bird’s eye view into your data: We released enhancements in the Cloud Data Marketplace for seamless onboarding of curated data assets as well as for requesting new data assets to support your analysis. With this release, we now provide 150+ out-of-the-box data classifiers for automated data classification, enabling you to organize your data estate for better insights. We also enabled advanced serverless scanning for deep metadata connectivity and automated lineage to continue to provide economic benefits. (Figure 5)
As a data management leader, we encourage you to attend our annual conference, Informatica World, being held May 24–26 in Las Vegas, where we will be announcing even more AI-powered innovations and industry firsts. Our goal is to empower you to drive business outcomes at the scale and speed you need to compete effectively in today’s dynamic market conditions. Learn more about Informatica World and register today!
Dec 16, 2022
Dec 16, 2022