Open New Doors to Opportunity by Bringing Your Data to Life
Informatica World, the cloud data management event of the year, is back live in Las Vegas. I am excited to share the stage with industry leaders, innovators and visionaries from our customer and our partner communities. With over 150 sessions across business and technical topics, there is truly something for everyone to dive into.
One of the more important topics we’re exploring together in Las Vegas is the crossroads of cloud, data and AI. These mega trends are fundamentally changing our world at a rapid pace and offer endless opportunities to transform our businesses. However, the enormity and chaos of data and the struggle to harness it pose a significant challenge. According to a recent CDO study, improving the efficiency of data management and analytics activities is one of the top-cited metrics among leaders predicting an increase in data management investments this year (47%). This metric may prove particularly important in 2023 for leaders looking to gain an edge in the
middle of a challenging macro business environment.
As you invest in strategic initiatives such as customer experience, supply chain optimization and ESG, data management at scale becomes the critical component to provide trusted insights. “At Burton, we empower our teams with access to the right data at the time. Data management is a critical foundation for our cloud modernization journey and to support critical business initiatives including delivering exceptional customer experiences and increasing supply chain efficiency to accommodate seasonal demands,” said Kyle Wieranga, VP IT & Analytics at Burton.
Focus on Innovation and Customer-Centricity
Informatica positions our customers to take advantage of new opportunities so they can pivot quickly and address new use cases. Thousands of customers across industries are inspiring big ideas, driving down costs and fueling rapid growth by bringing their data to life with Informatica cutting-edge innovations. Thanks to our AI engine CLAIRE® in the Intelligent Data Management CloudTM (IDMC), you can address virtually all your data management needs in a single, end-to-end platform. IDMC delivers a modern data architecture that provides trusted data, powered by AI. Open and flexible, IDMC is API-driven, risk proof and offers the highest level of security.
Today, we announced new IDMC services and AI capabilities to support digital transformation, including:
- New cloud security features such as Private Link via AWS and customer managed keys
- Continued verticalization of the platform with IDMC for Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Sustainability
- The Cloud Data Integration for PowerCenter to Cloud self-service modernization program
- CLAIRE GPT, the industry’s first generative AI-powered data management platform, and broader automation with advanced AI copilot capabilities
Our innovations are focused on helping organizations succeed in their digital transformations and strategic initiatives. Whether you are launching a new banking application, healthcare portal or retail chatbot, data management plays a pivotal role. But don’t just take our word for it. You can hear from many of our customers this week at Informatica World, including:
- Boehringer-Ingelheim will share how they created a 360-degree view of customers to enhance commercial processes and go-to-market strategies including opt-in to marketing campaigns.
- Yamaha will share how they are building a modern cloud integration platform to deliver real-time analytics, increase efficiency and enhance customer experiences.
- Dobly will share how they effectively manage internal APIs, integrate applications in real-time, leverage multiple data integration patterns and drive business process automation with an iPaaS.
In order to provide a wide range of resources to help you accelerate deployment and reduce implementation risk, our extensive partner network includes tens of thousands of professionals certified on our cloud solutions. As the Switzerland of data, our ecosystem partnerships mean you can trust our ability to support your diverse cloud architectures and infrastructure requirements.
Through continuous innovation and maniacal focus on our customers, we deliver on our DATA values:
- Do Good: Foster an inclusive culture where we treat each other with respect, fairness and dignity
- Act as One Team: Connect, communicate and collaborate as one diverse team
- Think Customer First: Accelerate customer outcomes in everything we build and how we deliver
- Aspire and Innovate: Innovate through curiosity and learning continuously and fearlessly
DATA is our commitment to cultivate a values-driven culture for one simple reason: We are passionate about building and delivering solutions that bring your data to life.
We’ve Got Your Back
As you think of your own digital transformation and innovation, we empower you to realize the transformative outcomes that can drive your business forward. When properly unlocked, data becomes a living and trusted asset that’s democratized across the organization. Every day, our commitment to you is this: We’ve got your back.
Jun 07, 2023
Jun 07, 2023
Jun 06, 2023
Jun 06, 2023
May 22, 2023
May 22, 2023