With the race to win the customer critical to the success of every business, organizations looking to fuel digital transformation initiatives need big data. Better and more connected customer data is key to uncovering patterns and trends in customer behavior to improve campaign segmentation for marketers, increase offer acceptance for sales, and improve first-call resolution for support teams.
Organizations are turning to Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) to unify their customer data and gain the insights they need in order to win the customer. To support operational and analytical functions, they need a CDP that:
- is easy to deploy, easy to manage, and easy to use
- delivers rapid time to value
- supports both operational and analytical functions.
That’s why Informatica has made its CDP, Customer 360 Insights, available on AWS Marketplace.
The availability of Informatica’s CDP on AWS Marketplace (the curated digital catalog where AWS users can find, deploy, and manage third-party software, data, and services) enables organizations to get up and running in a matter of hours with automated deployment, reducing total cost of ownership and minimizing risk. The environment is flexible to accommodate corporate security policies ensuring compliance and reliability. Organizations will benefit from the latest APIs and services from AWS as well as ease of upgradability and maintenance with uninterrupted operability.
- Leverage the power of Big Data
- Access to the latest services from AWS like EMR, S3, Kafka, Lamda, and more
- Fully automated deployment of required AWS infrastructure and installation in few clicks
- Ease of upgrades and maintenance to ensure uninterrupted operability
- Comprehensive and granular security controls
- Easy deployment of machine learning (ML) models and integration with tools, including AWS SageMaker
- See It, Try It, Buy It
Informatica Customer 360 Insights is an Intelligent Customer Data Platform for marketing users that provides a highly connected 360-degree view of all data pertaining to a customer. AI and machine learning along with graph technologies automatically stitches together data. Data sources include marketing, sales, interactions/transactions, webchats, and other 2nd and 3rd party data. With the power of AWS, organizations can unify billions of records with extreme scale and performance and integrate seamlessly with existing data lake and enterprise and marketing systems within the CDP. With this highly connected view, organizations can improve marketing automation and analytics, drive personalization, and build customer loyalty.