Informatica World is approaching fast, and there is a lot happening related to master data management.
On day one, Jitesh Ghai, Chief Product Officer at Informatica will talk about the strategic vision for all of our solutions. Mark Beyer, Distinguished VP Analyst at Gartner will talk about data management market trends. Data leaders from Charles Schwab, Eli Lilly, and New York Health and Hospitals will share how Informatica is helping them transform with data. And we will announce our 2021 Innovation Award winners. Master data management will be a part of all of those must-see sessions.
Then on day two, it’s time to get technical as our internal experts host product-specific round tables.
- Customer 360 SaaS: Join this roundtable session to learn more about the industry’s first enterprise‐scale cloud-native Customer 360 SaaS solution, a game changer for Customer Experience (CX) that’s designed to help enterprises rethink and reimagine how they configure, implement, and use a Customer 360 solution founded on trusted mastered data in a post‐pandemic, digital‐first, cloud world.
- Reference 360: Give the power of high‐quality, governed enterprise reference data to the business users. With Reference 360, business users can manage the complexity of reference data lifecycle in an easy-to-use self‐service user interface in the cloud: Model and modify code sets becomes as easy as adding a column in Excel; a simpler approach to collaborate on and govern data changes; and better visualization and comparison for hierarchies.
- Finance 360: Are you still performing master data changes via Excel or email? Do you need a tool to help accelerate your cloud adoption strategy? Are you dealing with many legacy systems inherited through acquisitions and need to automate mappings to generate a consolidated P&L? Finance 360 addresses each of these challenges by combining a first-in-class master data management solution with the flexibility of the cloud. Finance 360 allows the business user to take full advantage of other services such as integrations, data governance, approval workflows and data quality. Join us as we explore the Art of the Possible for Finance 360 addressing your needs in these uncertain times.
- Product 360: Join this session for an exclusive insight into Informatica MDM – Product 360 10.1, the industry-leading Product Information Management solution. Learn how Product 360 can help you master and enrich product data leveraging our AI technology, a streamlined process flow, dashboard insights, and intuitive user interfaces.
The live demo will showcase:
‐ AI – driven product classification using the CLAIRE™ recommendation service
‐ Graph visualization to explore data relationships and take action
‐ Deep visibility into data changes and history to democratize data for users
- Customer 360 Insights: Connecting with customers through individual context is what drives memorable customer experiences. And a true understanding of customers to fuel personalization efforts only comes by connecting all of your customer data across every interaction and data source. Informatica’s data‐first Customer Data Platform helps companies differentiate by applying advanced next gen matching to automatically create a 360‐degree view. In this roundtable, you’ll learn how natural language processing, big data, predictive analytics, and AI/ML are applied to help your organization achieve its customer‐centric goals, scale personalized experiences, and streamline daily operations that increase productivity.
And finally, on day three we will have our Enterprise Architecture summit. Since 90% of digital transformation efforts include customer-facing initiatives like personalization, digital commerce, and streamlining the customer journey and experience, we will offer a session specifically about architecting an intelligent customer experience. You’ll learn best practices for using enterprise architecture as a key enabler for delivering business value from data.
As you can see there is a lot happening related to master data management at Informatica World. Don’t miss out, register today.