Based in San Diego, this Global Biotechnology Organization is the leader in genomic sequencing instrumentation services, providing genomics solutions for a wide range of applications from cancer research to agriculture.
“Informatica provides the visibility we need to comply with legal and privacy requirements while fueling our analytics community with data to move the business forward.”
- Discover end-to-end data lineage.
- Integrate with Tableau for reporting.
- Enhance semantic views as part of the analytics platform.
- Build an enterprise data governance program to support federal compliance and analytics driven business decision-making.
- Leverage business data and advanced analytics to deliver services.
- Increase service reliability and improve operational efficiency for customers’ genomic experiments by cataloging and understanding data.
- Integrate data from disparate cloud and on premises sources using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Develop an enterprise-level data governance management framework using Informatica Axon Data Governance.
- Improves customer experience by enabling the organization to proactively alert customers about sequencing system issues that might impact their research.
- Use Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog and Informatica Data Quality to organize and deliver data.
- Brings raw data together from diverse business systems, allowing this Global Biotechnology Organization to enhance sequencing instruments and services to customers.
- Strengthens data governance to enhance compliance with FDA, GDPR, and Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.