Seagate Technology is the world's leading manufacturer of hard disc drives, with annual revenues of $7.6 billion and 44,000 employees in seven countries worldwide.
“With PowerCenter, we’re able to replace a high-maintenance legacy infrastructure with a high-performance data hub that improves HR data consistency across the globe.”
- Unleash potential of data across the enterprise.
- Replace a patchwork of HR systems with a single streamlined data hub.
- Manage global workforce more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Lower the cost of managing data.
- Extract data from and retire multiple legacy and third-party applications.
- Deliver consistent, reliable, timely information worldwide.
- Reduce time and expense of maintaining HR data infrastructure.
- Saved about $1.2 million in maintenance and development costs over three years.
- Improved data consistency and availability.
- Decreased data transfer time from 48 hours to two hours.
- Ensured extensibility for future needs.