Enterprise cloud integration spending is expected to increase dramatically this year, according to recent forecasts. Are your business leaders in line with this trend?
When I talk to customers who use iPaaS every day, it’s clear they know the value of a next-gen integration platform as a service – they can’t achieve their digital transformation without it. But some business leaders don’t understand why iPaaS is so essential. To convince your stakeholders, we bring you the Informatica Next-Gen iPaaS Virtual Summit (happening July 30 in North America, July 31 in EMEA, and August 1 in APJ). It brings together a power-packed ensemble cast of industry analysts, thought leaders, customers, partners, and our own technical wizards showcasing the latest integration trends, solutions, and best practices.
The summit provides a great opportunity to explore iPaaS with more of a business focus than we typically do at our product launch events. You’ll hear market and industry perspectives that you can bring back to your business counterparts – or invite them to join you so they can hear it firsthand. In addition, for iPaaS leaders and technical experts, the summit is an opportunity to get a first look at advanced capabilities and hear how your peers are solving their most complex integration challenges.
Highlights of the Next-Gen iPaaS Summit
At the summit, we will be showcasing how a next-generation iPaaS delivers AI-driven cloud application integration, cloud data integration, and cloud data management to accelerate innovation and future-proof your business. Here are highlights of the program:
- Analyst insights: Analyst Carl Lehmann of 451 Research will speak about modern integration best practices for cloud and hybrid. Whether you are cloud-first, on a path to cloud, or optimizing for a hybrid environment, you’ll want to tune in to learn how to address challenges and hear cutting-edge advice from this industry expert.
- Keynote and fireside chat: Informatica Sr. Vice President and General Manager for Cloud, Big Data, and Data Integration, Ronen Schwartz, will highlight modern architectures and patterns for a multi-cloud, hybrid world. He’ll be in conversation with Rich Caprio, Enterprise Architect, of Bloomin’ Brands who will share insights about moving from PowerCenter to Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) in order to drive a customer 360 view in real time.
- Cloud API and Application Integration: Tom Righele, Applications Developer at Valley Health System, will speak about using APIs to bridge the gap between on-premises and cloud. You’ll hear how Valley Health is able to automate business processes and onboard new applications across SaaS and on-premises. Learn how Valley Health drove a 300% increase in patient appointments within a year with API-based integrations with their CRM system.
- Cloud Data Warehousing and Integration: You’ll learn how to modernize analytics and integrate data, with special insights from Matthew Basile, Azure Data Program Manager at Microsoft.
- Advanced Cloud Data Management Patterns: Richard Watkins, Integrations Developer at National Instruments, will speak about using advanced patterns like Cloud B2B Gateway to automate partner management.
- Cloud Data Lake Management: Learn how to drive AI-powered ingestion and integration at scale with Jorge Lopez, Global Lead for Big Data and Analytics Partner Strategy at Amazon Web Services.
- Best Practices in Cloud Data Management: Hear from Hersh Shah, Global Partner Director, Data Business, at Accenture on how to accelerate your journey to the cloud and optimize for success.
Whether you’re a technical or business leader, the Next-Gen iPaaS Virtual Summit can help you address the growing complexity of a hybrid and multi-cloud world. Register for an event in your region:
North America on July 30
EMEA on July 31
APJ on August 1
We look forward to seeing you!